Fun Mandatory Icebreaker
Alright, let's get to know each other. Let's do two truths and a lie. Here are two facts and one non-fact about me:
- I biked across the entire state of Iowa and it's not as flat as you think.
- I've got an author credit on a book that only exists in the New York Public Library's Rare Book Collection.
- Fueled by poutine, I've performed at Canada's largest gothic/industrial music festival.
Awesome. Now it's your turn.
Biographical Bullet Points
Here are some easily digestible facts about me in bullet point form:
- Homeless people unanimously refer to me as "big guy."
- I'm a great dungeon master (Dungeons & Dragons is basically the same as brand storytelling).
- I played rugby in college (tighthead/lock) and only broke two bones (finger/nose).
- I love rats and think they make great pets for kids and adults.
- I've performed industrial music in CBGB's basement.
- I wrote all the HTML for my personal homepage when I was 11.
Contact & Resume
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and download my resume here.